Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tumbelina's Dramatic Intro for My Tech High





Hi My name is Tumbelina I am 11 this is my first year in My TECH HIGH. I am going in gymnastics. I like Olympics. I want to be in it when i grow up. I have two dogs and two goats my sister has a cat. I like to climb the walls, play with friends, and sing. I like to read I am reading Narnia. right now I am reading "The Horse And His Boy" my favorite movies are Lord Of The Rings, Avatar the Last Air Bender (cartoon, I hate the live action version), Peter Pan live action, Peter Pan cartoon, and Wild Kratts. My favorite play is Les Miserables. My favorite Colors are red,black green and blue and purple. My favorite animals are horses, dogs, goats, chickens, cats, wolfs, etc. the end bye.  Here is a photo of me acting as Javert in Les Mis.

Here is Tumbelina's old intro.

Tumbelina

Hello I am Tumbelina. I like red. And I like to play with my sisters Polly Pockets. I'm seven. And I am adopted. I can climb walls

No comments:

Post a Comment